My Dream, My Future


Each and every one of us surely has a dream to achieve, whether for their selves or for the others too. Dreams are like stars they say, you know you can never meet the stars or feel them. But you still believe you will touch them. But for me, anything is possible if you believe in yourself. I have dreams that gives me courage and hope. In the future, I dream of being a Medical Technologist. Every time I see someone with a lab gown and medical stuff in their hands, I always try to visualize myself being in that attire. That's why I'm doing the best that I can to finish my studies and get a Master's Degree in the future.

Dreams can be wild, sweet, friendly and unlimited because the more of these dreams you have, the more you grow creative. If you muffle yourself with dreams, you will grow imaginative. There is a part of truth behind every dream as the person believes his dream will come true and when you believe in it, it has to be true.
          
  Dreaming is like climbing a mountain. You can dream and dream until your imagination runs wild and finally you will reach the peak or your dream will come true for you.

https://www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/2152.html

Comments